Cherish Yesterday...Dream Tomorrow...Live Today

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Sunday



I am still learning the ins and outs of this blogging so please bear with me as I figure it out! It is beautiful weather here in northern NY. I still require my air conditioner to survive the humidity but many of my friends and family are enjoying the heat.


My sister-in-law was kind enough to recently help me hem a new dress for my class's graduation ceremony. She is a far better seamstress than I am and I get nervous cutting into a boughten garment. I did the hand sewing and as I was taking out her pins, I realized that I have kept her pins in the past when she did this for me. So, I kept her pins separate from mine and today I whipped up a cute little pin cushion from the Pretty Little Pincushions book. I love that "pretty little..." series from Lark Books. I have them all. Here is a picture of it(fingers crossed that the picture makes it to my blog!)
Also, I wanted to share a photo of my little girl Mickey-named after Mickey Mouse because I love Disney World. She is three years old and my little partner in crime! She makes knitting and crocheting interesting as she is always into the yarn!
Well, I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I wanted to give a special shout-out to Karen of Sew Many Ways and to thank her for leaving my very first comment and being my first follower! Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    I knew we had a lot in common...love of Walt Disney World!! We named our cat Mickey and the other Disney. They are in kitty heaven now. I love the look on your cat's face! Thanks for the shout out too!! Ok guess what my word verification word is...Walt

    ReplyDelete