Cherish Yesterday...Dream Tomorrow...Live Today

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Knitted Wrap and A Brown Jewelry Set

Hi everyone and happy Sunday.  I have been so excited to share an easy knitted wrap I made in record time. 


I used size 17 knitting needles and Vanna's choice yarn in woods print.  It took 2 1/2 skeins.  I cast on 36 stitches and knit every row.  I love projects like this because I can knit while watching tv.  It has no difficult sequences to remember.  I have been watching scary movies every evening with my husband leading up to Halloween so a project like this is perfect!  I went to my local Kohl's and purchased a long sleeved tshirt in black and I was all set.  I thought this would make a great gift too. 


 I also wanted to show you a jewelry set I made.  I found the brown shell-like beads in my local craft store and decided to pair them with little white cube beads and light and dark brown crystal beads.  I wear a lot of brown so I considered keeping this set but I think I will give it away as a gift or sell it.  I just don't have room to keep all of my creations! 

I hope you all have a happy Halloween and a great week ahead.  Take care.  Nancy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful project!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely idea. Love the wrap and the jewelry is stunning. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that will be live today at 2:30 PT. www.astrollthrulife.net Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wrap and gorgeous jewellery set Nancy! You have been busy!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete